- Go the university's website link to complete your course application.This "How to Apply" PDF file will show you the steps in making your application on the university's website.
- You will receive an automated email from the university with a confirmation of your application.
- Complete the DAS Academy registration form and upload the following documents
- (a) A coloured passport-sized photograph
- (b) National Identify Card (NRIC)/Passport/ FIN Card
- (c) Bachelor’s Degree scroll
- (d) Complete transcript for Bachelor Degree (Original Language/Original Translation in English). If a complete transcript is not available, include a complete set of examination results for every semester
- (e) Any other educational certificate or diploma
- (f) Complete transcripts for professional qualifications in item (e)
- (g) Two signed references from academic or work related referees
Your application will be processed after we have received your completed application and a non-refundable application fee of $107 (inclusive of GST).
You will be informed of the outcome of your application within two weeks from the application deadline by email.
Please ensure that you have keyed in a valid email address during application.
For those who have been offered a place, information regarding the matriculation date will be indicated on the letter of offer. You will be expected to bring the original copies of your certificates for verification on the matriculation day.