Complete the DAS Academy registration form and upload the following documents:
- A coloured passport-sized photograph
- National Identify Card (NRIC)/Passport/ FIN Card
- Bachelor’s Degree scroll
- Complete transcript for Bachelor Degree (Original Language/Original Translation in English). If a complete transcript is not available, include a complete set of examination results for every semester
- Any other educational certificate or diploma
- Complete transcripts for professional qualifications in item (e).
- Two signed references from academic or work-related referees. For alternative entry applicants, please include references from referees who can verify that you have at least 3 years of relevant working experiences in the field.
- Personal Statement (500 – 1000 words) (Introduce your background; explain your rationale for taking up this programme and the significance of this programme for your personal and/or professional development)
Your application will be processed after we have received your completed application and a non-refundable application fee of $107 (inclusive of GST).
The Credit Card Instalment Payment Plan (IPP) is applicable for OCBC Visa/Mastercard.
- The eligible cardholder may choose to pay in Monthly Instalments over 6 and 12 months.
- A minimum amount of $500.00 for each transaction.
- The IPP is interest-free to cardholders.
OCBC Frank Education Loan
PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION
Applications must be submitted 2 months before commencement of the module.
Please ensure that you have keyed in a valid email address during application.
For those who have been offered a place, information regarding the matriculation date will be indicated on the letter of offer. You will be expected to bring the original copies of your certificates for verification on the matriculation day.