for Workshops, Certificate Courses, Specialist Diploma and Masters programme:
REFUND (FOR WORKSHOPS & CERTIFICATE COURSES)
- Payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- In the event that participant is not able to attend the training, he/she has to notify DAS Academy two weeks before the commencement of the course. He/she will then be able to do one-time replacement for another training that is of the same course fee or higher. Payment top-up is required should the replacement training be of the higher course fee.
- A full refund will only be given if the cancellation of the workshop and certificate course is initiated by DAS Academy.
REFUND (FOR SPECIALIST DIPLOMA AND MA SEN)
Please refer to the full details of the policy which is explained in the Student contract under the following headings:
2. Refund Policy
- 2.1 Notification and Arrangement
- 2.2 Withdrawal for Cause
- 2.3 Refunds for Withdrawal for Cause
- 2.4 Refunds for Withdrawal Without Cause of Student Contract
Where the Student withdraws from the Course for any reason other than those set out in Clause 2.2 or Clause 9, the PEI shall, subject to Clause 3.5, as soon as practicable after receiving the Student’s written notice of withdrawal (and in any event no more than seven (7) working days after receiving such notice) refund to the Student the following sums (less any applicable bank administrative charges properly paid/payable under clause 3).
|% of [the fees paid under
Schedules B and C]
||If Student’s written notice of
withdrawal is received
|100% (less the application fees)
||More than 60 days before the course commencement date
||At least 60 days before the course commencement date
||At least 30 days before the course commencement date
||At least 7 days before the course commencement date
||On or after the course commencement date